FREE ENTERPRISE IS GREAT!
- Socialism Stinks
FREDERIC BASTIAT EXPLAINS IT ALL
Why free enterprise is great and why politicians are misguided.
- The Disneyland of Dairy Stores
- CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE
- He became rich after figuring out he could sell something he had been giving away and had invented to stop roughnecks in Alaska from throwing plates at him.
GONE IN 60 SECONDS
- The time it takes him to sell out a whole year's work.
- SELL SOMETHING PEOPLE USE UP AND THROW AWAY
- GARY KILDALL
Could he have been richer than Bill Gates?
WORLD'S LARGEST DRIVE-IN
- They serve 15-30,000 hot dogs a day and more Coca-Cola than any one place in the world.
WANNA BUY SOME BRINE SHRIMP?
- How to get rich selling something that no one would want.
- THE MIRACLE GREASE
How a bucket of oil well sludge turned into a jar in everybody's medicine cabinet.
- THE GUSHER
- They laughed when he walked around town and called him "The millionaire", until his idea changed the world.
- ROSE BLUMKIN: Warren Buffet's partner
At over 100, Rose still whizzed around in her electric cart "like a cossack" selling furniture seven days a week at her store that Warren Buffet bought into.
THE MONEY GO ROUND
- Take a ride on the music business money-go-round.
- RICHARD BRANSON
- A billionaire with no office, no computer
THE MAD BLUEBIRD
- the photograph that changed an electrician's life forever.
- Henry Hershey was a walking disaster. Did Milton succeed despite or because of Henry.
- NICK TAHOU'S HOTS
the home of the "Garbage Plate"
DEAL OF THE CENTURY
- OR How to get paid $13 million a year to do nothing
Owwwwwhhhh! Get Nekkid!!!
- Wolfman Jack and the gun battle in the Mexican Desert
- The game you almost never heard of
KING OF THE KNOCKOFFS
- A man who loves Academy Award Night more than anyone
- the red nosed reindeer
- ROADSIGNS TO SUCCESS
- To Get/Away From/ Hairy Apes/Ladies Jump/From Fire Escapes/ BURMA SHAVE
DON'T CALL HIM THE SOUP NAZI!
- A BRAND NAME GONE WRONG
- "I wonder why all of those people who aren't coughing want cough syrup?"
MADAME C.J. WALKER
- Her hair fell out, so she created a business empire and became the first black woman to become a millionaire.
- He started his business in an abandoned model home park. Now, he sells over $100 million a year.
- THE PERFECT FIT
What is that thing called that measures you feet at the shoe store? The truth is revealed.
- The man that sells rocks from outerspace.
Where Does Lost Airline Luggage Go?
- SAUSAGE KING
- What caused Jimmy Dean to start making sausage?
LITTLE BOXES, LITTLE BOXES
- The Levitt Brothers, their dad and the story of Levittown.
"BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE"
- Ron Popeil, the father of the infomercial, hair-in-a-can, RONCO, and inventor of countless handy dandy kitchen devices.
- The story about the machines with the funny name that mesmerizes crowds during time outs.
- The man that prevented thousands of sand kicking incidents.
- Anyone can find success in free enterprise system, even if you're against it.
- DON'T SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT
How a windmill maker transformed into a BB gun rifle maker.
- BRUCE WILLIAMS' RAT BOX STORY
- If you want to be profitable, you need a RAT BOX
- HARVEY HOUSE
- The man that changed traveling cross country by train.
- TOP 25 SELLING ALBUMS OF ALL-TIME
- HETTY GREEN
- The witch of Wall Street
- Famous restaurant links
copyright 2007 Michael Dunn